Thinking the Journey

Mountaineer, Friend, Partner, Youth Worker, Spiritual Adventurer of No Fixed Abode.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Running Busy

This last couple of weeks has been some ride!

Last week was totally focussed on getting together my fieldwork submission, which if it is up to standard will render me 'safe to practice' and qualify me as a youth and community worker. Followed by my Brothers wedding, a wonderfully low key 'do it yourself' affair in Swansea.


This week I'm working on my Spirituality and Worship essay, it's feeling good at the moment and coming together but lots of work to be done. I'm enjoying one for the first time in a while though.


Next week I have a chance to breath, and seek God. The week after that I'm heading for Snowdon with a friend for four days in the mountains. I'm looking forward to there being plenty of air to breath on Crib Goch.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home