Thinking the Journey

Mountaineer, Friend, Partner, Youth Worker, Spiritual Adventurer of No Fixed Abode.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Links List

I met up with Charity for breakfast at supper time on Wednesday. She kicked my butt and said that having been blogging for just over a year I really should sort out my links list! A cup of coffee made by my wonderful housemate and an extended breakfast later and It's getting there.

It's amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it... and amazing what you can put your mind to when you have other pressing things that you really should be doing instead.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:45 pm, Blogger Rainbow dreams said…

    lol.... it is amazing what can be done when there are other things to do :-)

     
  • At 4:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home