Thinking the Journey

Mountaineer, Friend, Partner, Youth Worker, Spiritual Adventurer of No Fixed Abode.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A dispersed or centred God

I was talking with a tutor from college about general faith things, universalism, seeing God everywhere, theology.

I realise that I have a dispersed image of God. I see God in all that is around me, environment and people, and I meet God here and in myself. I see God as dispersed throughout the universe. I struggle at the moment to understand and grasp a centred God, one who is met in a specific time and place.

Is God a dispersed God, a centred God, or both?

3 Comments:

  • At 11:29 pm, Blogger Rainbow dreams said…

    Can't offer any great theological perspective - I see God everywhere but sometimes felt more in a place/time when I am still or quiet, so I'd say both

     
  • At 9:05 am, Blogger Nikki said…

    thanks both- I like that Jane.

    Good to see you blogging again- see you don't do comments though. :(

    N x

     
  • At 4:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home