Thinking the Journey

Mountaineer, Friend, Partner, Youth Worker, Spiritual Adventurer of No Fixed Abode.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

All Nighter

Well.. I was worried that I was getting old, coz I don't seem to have the energy to do all night study sessions any more. But Mark http://www.anapauo.org.uk/ came to write his essay here too and I realised I can stay up all night to work if I'm not on my own. I must have just been permanently tired for a the last twelve months lol.

Another 1500 words to go in about 5 hours, before....

HOLIDAY HOLIDAY NAH NAH
NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH
(to the Tune of 'Vindaloo')

or for the old skool football fans...


HOLIDAY HOLIDAY HOLIDAY
HOLIDAY HOLIDAY HOLIDAY
HOLIDAY HOLIDAY HOLIDAY
HOLIDAAAAY HOLIDAAAAY
(to the tune of ' 'ere we go')

Anyway, off to cornwall for a long weekend camping near the beach hopefuly in the sunshine(!) and taking in a family wedding, then back slowly via some other friends. Ahhhh.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home