Thinking the Journey

Mountaineer, Friend, Partner, Youth Worker, Spiritual Adventurer of No Fixed Abode.

Sunday, June 12, 2005

God Bless the Quizfarm

Well, through various quizes I've discovered that I'm an emerging postmodern calvinistic amillenialist! big pinch of salt coming my way!

But I pressed the browse the entire quiz library button and decided to do the 'what religion is the right one for you' quiz- I had to do a tie break question between Christianity and Budhism, but then those who know me well may have expected that anyway!

Time for bed before I get into any more trouble!

---

Monday Morning- Nikki Adds...

Oh, I forgot to mention, paganism came a close third! I'm sure my evangelical friends will be glad of something to fill up their intercession and evangelism times with. ;-)



1 Comments:

  • At 4:46 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Was it the Belief-O-Maticâ„¢ over at www.beliefnet.com?

    When I do those type of quizzes I find I am a Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestant. Which is about right! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home