Thinking the Journey

Mountaineer, Friend, Partner, Youth Worker, Spiritual Adventurer of No Fixed Abode.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Patriotism

I'm sure I read in A level psychology about studies that show that you see situations in a different way depending on whose side you're on.

But surely.... when someone blatantly stamps on someone elses balls and then gets up and starts shoving and kicking that can't possibly be seen as anything but foul play? Oh well... the lads in the pub didn't think so and was at risk of a kicking myself if I pointed this out! Stupid Boy. Wonder if he'll have as much stick and unpopularity to work through as Becks did after his 98 retaliation?

In the meantime... this has got to be one of my favourite fan songs... just coz it's clever!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home