Thinking the Journey

Mountaineer, Friend, Partner, Youth Worker, Spiritual Adventurer of No Fixed Abode.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Long Time No Blog

Things have been distracting me from blogging recently.

Moving job and city. At the moment a colleague and I are staying with a family waiting for our accomodation to come through. I'll now be doing Youth and Community work for a Methodist Church in Plymouth. Plymouth seems like a good city with some real good gritty urban youth and community work to get into. I'm excited!

Will blog 'properly' (if I ever was) again when I'm in my flat with my own laptop online!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    so what do you think has been distracting you SO much?

     
  • At 7:07 pm, Blogger Nikki said…

    See above!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home