Thinking the Journey

Mountaineer, Friend, Partner, Youth Worker, Spiritual Adventurer of No Fixed Abode.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Seeing with new eyes

Seeing with New Eyes takes an honest, thoughtful and personal look at post christendom spirituality and I think some important things are likely to be said there. I have been thinking along similar lines to the quote below, but hadn't yet put it so eloquently, co-herently or succinctly.

I am slowly becoming clearer in what I believe
and I don't believe in the idea of original sin anymore. I believe in the innate
goodness that lies within all of us and I believe that this innate goodness is
the spirit of the divine that pulsates through the universe and through every
living thing.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 12:11 pm, Blogger Kates said…

    Hey you quoted me on your blog! That's so cool!

    xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home